Hi babes! Today I am sharing something with you that I am SUPER excited about! If you are a regular around here, you already know that RaeLynn’s is one of my favorite boutiques. Well, they just launched a clothing subscription box that is styled just for you. I tested the service and I can give you all the details. Short version? I. Loved. It. Click Read More to hear all about my Style Send experience.
I received this service complimentary from RaeLynn’s Boutique. However, all opinions are 100% my own. I am sharing images that are the property of RaeLynn’s Boutique, however I received written permission before sharing the images related to the Style Send service.
Hat: Nordstrom (Must-have! Also comes in gray & tan)
Links contain affiliate links which means I receive a small commission for your click or purchase.
The blouse and loafers that I am wearing both came in my Style Send. I loved this striped blouse because of the embroidered detailing on the back. It totally gives it a little something extra, and you’re going to see embroider last into the Winter months, so this top is definitely on trend. I know you’ve also seen loafers everywhere. If you are unsure about trying them, this is the pair to start with. First, they’re only $24, and second, how could you not love that ruffle detail? Low-key obsessed.
Now, on to the Style Send service. It’s like any other subscription box, only better. I have toyed with other fashion-related subscription boxes, but when it came to matching my style, I always backed out when filling out the information. I just never felt like they were going to get me. That was absolutely not the case with RaeLynn’s. RaeLynn’s has the cutest boutique clothing, and all the items I received were part of their newest arrivals. If you love boutique clothing, you’ve got to try Style Send. Here’s how you get started:
- Go to this link and fill out your style profile (They ask great questions like, “What is your least favorite body part?” and “What are your three favorite places to shop?” I felt like this really helped them to understand my style).
- You’ll decide if you just want to receive one box, or a monthly box. The first box is $7.95 which includes shipping, and every box after that is $10.95.
- You’ll be matched with a stylist. I’m sure they are all wonderful, but Halee was mine, and she is amazing. I highly recommend asking for her! 😉
- Your stylist will contact you and get a few more specifics, then voila! Your box will be on it’s way!
- After receiving your box, try on your hand-picked items.
- Keep what you love, and return what you don’t. Returns are SUPER easy because they send you a return label in your package. All you have to do is attach it to your package and put it back in the mailbox. Returns must be sent back within 5 business days.
- You will be charged for any items that you keep. If you keep 3 or more items, you’ll received 15% off your order. You will not be charged for any items that you return unless they are not in sellable condition. Any items you choose to keep are final sale.
- Need a different size? Contact your stylist and she can get that worked out for you.
Bottom Line – My two favorite things about Style Send
Number one: Someone did the shopping for me. It was so exciting for someone else to send me pieces that they thought reflected my style. I will also say that I was surprised by some of the pieces that I loved. I was able to try items that I might not normally have gravitated toward.
Number two: Another plus for me was how easy RaeLynn’s made it to return the items. With a return label already included, I didn’t have to worry about filling out any paperwork, going online to print something off, or making a trip to the post office. #winning
Number three: I don’t want to give away the best part, but… you will receive a personalized letter from your stylist. I could really tell that my stylist took the time to read my profile, check out my Instagram account, and get to know exactly which pieces I would love.
I truly cannot say enough good things about Style Send. While I received this box complimentary, I am going to sign up for the service on my own. Who doesn’t love receiving a box of goodies every month?
I also have another look from my box that will be coming to the blog soon. Spoiler alert: It’s my new favorite plaid shirt. Have you tried Style Send? Let me know what you think. I can’t wait to hear about your experience!
Thank you RaeLynn’s Boutique for sponsoring this post <3.