Hi babes! Lately I’ve been getting some questions about different beauty products, so I thought I would do a post to showcase my favorites. I love makeup and am always trying new products, but for the most part, these are the tried and true products that I use on a regular basis!1. Mac Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid – This is my all-time favorite foundation. I also really like Too Faced Born This Way (especially in the Summer because it’s a little bit lighter) but overall, I always come back to this one. It provides excellent coverage, doesn’t have a weird smell (ha), and doesn’t feel too heavy.
2. Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara – I got this from Ulta as a birthday freebie, and I instantly fell in love! The volume I get from this is unreal! I’ve been using the sample since April, but just bought the regular size!
3. Eylure Luxe Baroque Lashes – These are my nighttime favs! Whenever I’m wanting to make a statement with my makeup, or if it’s a special occasion, I always wear these! The Baroque style really enhances the shape of my eyes. I’m wearing them here.
4. Alterna Caviar Replenishing Moisture Masque – I truly can’t say enough good things about this product. It’s a bit of a splurge, but totally worth it. I shared all about my love for this moisture masque here.
5. Morphe 350S Palette – I love Morphe. The end. Their palettes are amazing and if you haven’t tried them, you’re totally missing out! They are very pigmented, easily blendable, and set at such a great price point. I have a ton of their palettes, but if you’re looking for a good, every day palette, this is it. I use this palette almost every day during the school year.
6. Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes – You’re not always going to want a dramatic eye, and because of that, these are my favorite every day lashes. I wear these on the weekend and even to church. They’re not too much, but provide that extra bit of glam. I usually have these on when taking blog pictures. I’m wearing them here.
7. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer – I swear by this concealer. I have the WORST dark circles under my eyes, so I had tried a TON of concealers. This product has surpassed every other concealer by leaps and bounds. I use it on the reg.
8. MAC White Frost Eyeshadow – I use this shadow in the corners of my eyes for that pop of white. A little touch of white in the corners of your eyes really helps to open them up and make them stand out. (Also helps to detract from the dark circles). I swear by this trick!
9. Stila Magnificent Metals – Okay so this is a newer product, but oh.my.goodness. The amount of sparkle you get from these is ahh-mazing! I’ve been wearing Smoldering Satin a lot lately, but honestly, they’re all gorgeous! Love. Love. Love.
10. Soap & Glory Pillow Plump Gloss – So I have never really used plumping gloss until this product. It’s the first one I’ve tried and I really like feeling the tingle! Not sure if there’s better ones out there, but I use this one daily.. what’s your fav?
11. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil – I have this is almost every color, but I use Black Bean & Milk the most. I’ve read that there are a ton of uses for Milk – inner eye highlight, lip liner, under eye brow highlight, eyeshadow primer, etc. But I usually just use it on my waterline. It does wear off, but I can always quickly reapply. The colored shades are also a great way to change things up and add a tiny bit of color to your every day makeup look without getting too crazy.
12. Benefit Ka-Brow! – I am officially an Anastasia Beverly Hills convert. I used the ABH Dipbrow for awhile, but I never felt like any of the shades were right for my brows. So when Benefit came out with this product, I was eager to try it. I immediately ordered shade #3 and have been wearing it ever since! One thing that took a little time getting used to was the shorter applicator, but honestly I like it better than most brow brushes now because it’s so thin.
13. Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Hairspray – Major love for Big Sexy. I’ve been using this hairspray since middle or high school. It’s been so long that I can’t even remember… I’d love to know how much I’ve spent on hairspray over the years (Adam would probably die- ha!). This hairspray has always given me the best hold and doesn’t make my hair crunchy. Read more about why I love it here.
14. ColourPop Cosmetics Creeper – If you’ve followed me on Instagram, or stuck around the blog long enough, you know that I love wearing a bold lip. I’ve mentioned it before, but it’s worth saying again. This is the best red ever. It is a matte finish, which I know some people don’t love, but I do. I only apply this once in the mornings and it lasts all day. I’m wearing it here.
15. NYX Liquid Suede – This is probably my favorite line of NYX’s lip products, and I have many shades of the Liquid Suede, but Pink Lust is my go-to pink. It also lasts all day from one application. I’m wearing it here.
16. NYX Pro Highlight and Contour Palette – Hands down, favorite contour palette. I much prefer powder to cream contour palettes just because they’re so much easier/quicker to use. This palette is only $25 and lasts forever! I use this palette every day and do not plan on switching any time soon.
So there’s my top 16 beauty favorites. If you use and love these, let me know. 🙂 What are some of your favorites that you use on a daily basis and can’t live without? I’d love to hear!
Links contain affiliate links which means I receive a small commission for your click or purchase.