Hi loves! Spring is here and it’s time to get your makeup & skin ready for the new season! Here’s a few of my favorite products right now. They are ALL budget friendly 🙂
1. Banana Boat Self Tanner: Deep Dark Color – I love this self tanner! It is not sticky, it dries fast, and the smell is barely noticeable. I HATE the smell of self tanners, so for me to say it, it’s doable. Plus, after using it twice, I can always see a difference. I use the Deep Dark shade, but they also have a lighter one. The color doesn’t turn out orangey on me, but MAKE SURE TO WASH YOUR HANDS IMMEDIATELY!!
2. SYS AdvoCare Daily Eye Cream: Let me start by saying, yes, I do sell AdvoCare. However, this eye cream is amazing!!! I have always had dark under eye circles. I have tried so many different creams, masks, concealers, etc. over the years, and I have to say, this is the only product I have used that has helped my dark circles! It also helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and puffiness, but if you suffer from dark under eye circles like I do, try it! I promise you will love it 🙂 I use this every night before bed.
3. Bare Minerals Prime Time: This is my absolute favorite foundation primer. I use the Bare Minerals “Skin Rev-ver Upper” cream first, and then apply this after. It leaves my skin so smooth, and makes foundation application easier. I’ve also noticed that my makeup lasts so much longer than before I used this. Hands down, favorite! I also have very sensitive skin, so I’m always hesitant to try anything that could break me out, but I’ve been using this for months with no breakouts.
4. Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes: I do not sell Younique products, but I have recently shopped a few online parties through friends, and their products are quickly becoming some of my favorites. This mascara is the best! I know you’ve probably seen everyone raving about it on Instagram and Facebook, and I myself was quite skeptical by all the hype, but it really is great! You can apply as much or as little as you like. I start with a thin coat of my regular mascara, and then 2 coats of the Fiber Lashes. Since I have been using it, so many people have asked what kind of mascara I use. I have long lashes already, but this makes them look so much fuller! It’s quick & easy to apply too. Here’s two pics of my eyes with the mascara.
5. Luxie Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush 504: This brush came in my February Ipsy Glam Bag and I am obsessed! I use it with my Model Co blush. It is so soft, and the bristles are coated with an antibacterial solution to keep your brush clean for longer periods of time. (Who has time to clean makeup brushes?!) I have been very impressed with this brush, and will be purchasing more in the future.
6. Model Co Cheek Powder: This is another Ipsy Glam Bag find. I received the shade “Peach Bellini” and it is so pretty! It very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. The color is not too overpowering, and it blends easily. It has a tiny bit of shimmer that will look great with a tan this summer. I have been wearing it every day.
7. Perfectly Posh Tree Hugger Lip Scrub: So, I don’t know about you all, but I suffer from dry, chapped lips every winter. I love lip glosses and liners, and so often I will find a color/brand that I love, but it will dry my lips out. A friend recommended that I try this lip scrub, and I have to say, I use it all the time now. When you put it on, you initially feel the scrub, but after rubbing your lips together a few times, it will almost start to feel a little greasy. BUT it is hydrating your lips! I usually use it before bedtime. Also, it’s edible, so you don’t have to worry about wiping it off. (It tastes yummy too!) It has really helped to keep my lips hydrated and looking so smooth and pretty underneath all of my lip colors/stains/glosses.
8. Moodstruck Precision Pencil Lip Liner in “Posh”: More Younqiue products! I told y’all they were some of my new favs. This color is kind of a plum/pink. It’s not very overpowering, but it gives you such a pretty color. I pair it with number 9 on the list.
9. Younique Lucrative Lip Gloss in “Luxe”: I have to say, at first I was a little disappointed with this color by itself. But then, I tried with the Posh liner and it was perfection! This is a nude color that you could pair with any liner. It’s not sticky, and it provides the perfect amount of sheen. I also read somewhere that Kim Zolciak Biermann wears this gloss with Mac’s “Creme Cup” for her perfect pout. Here is a pic of the Posh Liner and Luxe Gloss worn together.